Monday, May 18, 2009

And the Point is...?

Sometimes I have so many things I'd like to say but when I get to the empty post page my brain goes blank. Totally. My pregnancy books say I can blame anything and everything on the pregnancy and that's why I'm now walking around in new beautiful leather sandals with a matching handbag...

So back to the point, or lack thereof...

I just realised that it's been over two years that we are sleeping in the only room in the house which has not been repainted. Well, I tore down the awful wallpaper when we moved in and then something happend - the motivation ran out. We've done the kitchen, livingroom, laundry room, bathroom, guest room, toilet and left our bedroom looking pretty grim. Not very Feng Shui I'm sure.
However, realising that we won't have much time over the summer to do these things I have now called 3 companies to gives us a price estimate for doing it for us. Finally. Realistically though it will be done in August, though I would have loved for it to be finished in June.

And speaking of renovations: I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE EUROPEAN SONG CONTEST!! Norway won with this song while I had ate Chili con Carne with some friends. I'm a bad Norwegian expat, especially since they aired the whole show on french TV. For Italians this would be like the San Remo festival, for non-europeans have a look in wikipedia.

2 comments:

My open roads said...

it's good to have those renos done early, by the time your belly grows more, all you'll probably want to do is yet again unfold those baby outfits and just be lazy, the less on the 'have to do' list, the better :)
have you decided on the color for the room?

Anonymous said...

Ciao Astrid!!!!!!!!!!!augurissimi per l'anniversario del 19...anche se con 2 giorni di ritardo ;-)...ti mando un bacio grande...Cri